Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Rise of the Supermoon - 14th Nove 2016

Super moon as viewed from Table Cape, Wynyard, Tasmania.

With the closest so called "Supermoon" in 68 years I thought I should capture a bit of video. Unfortunately local conditions were not great with a lot of cloud and haze, and just enough wind to shake my tripod. Despite this, I still managed to get a couple of minutes of film, which I have sped up, as it rose above the cloudy horizon.


(Slightly sped up)



I hope you enjoy the video.


Note: Not all of my videos will be on this blog so, if you like them, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel.
 Click to subscribe to my YouTube Channel


Linked to Our World Tuesday 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Lady Fi. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. My "super moon" wasn't really super. A few minutes of a somewhat large moon which then was swallowed by clouds for the rest of the night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carol... Mine was also swallowed by cloud just after that video was taken.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you for watching Forest Dream Weaver

      Delete