Saturday, 5 November 2016

Cute Baby Sun Conure being Preened by a Green-cheeked Conure ( Parrots )


Allow me to introduce Solly, the 9 week old Sun Conure, and Eccles, the Green-cheeked Conure.  After a messy feed, Eccles decided that Solly needed a good preening.

I hope you enjoy the video.








Yes I know this doesn't really fall under the topic "Nature of Tasmania" which is why I need to get around to changing the blog title to mostly nature.


Note: Not all of my videos will be on this blog so, if you like them, please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel.
 Click to subscribe to my YouTube Channel

5 comments:

  1. I have seeen this before and it is so cute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Margaret. Glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Hello, What a cute video. I love the pretty birds, adorable video. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for watching Eileen. Enjoy whats left of the weekend :-)"

      Delete