Monday, 30 March 2015

Blog Name Change

..... and a new template layout.

When?  As of today the blog "Nature of Tasmania" has had a name change.

What?  It is now "Nature Notebook.

Where? The URL remains the same ( http://tasnature.blogspot.com.au )

Why?   Future content will not always be solely of Tasmanian interest.

                     ////
                    (O O)
      --------oOO----(_)---------------
     I             Thank You           I        
     I                                 I
     I     Mosura  ( a.k.a. Alan )     I
      ----------------------oOO--------
                   I__I__I
                    II II
                   ooO Ooo

2 comments:

  1. Great looking blog - consider yourself followed!

    Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne

    PS: You may like to join in with Wild Bird Wednesday, a link up that runs on my photo-blog on (wait for it….) Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Stewart!

    Actually I posted a link on "Wild Bird Wednesday" last week :-)

    Cheers

    Alan

    ReplyDelete