Thursday, 12 November 2009

'Lepidoptera of Tasmania' Returns

After and absence of around 6 months (or was it more) I have finally uploaded the site to a new host. While there is always going to be more work to do, I hope that even in it's current state, fellow mothing enthusiasts may find something of interest there.

As I have only just uploaded the files there are likely to be a few broken links for which I apologise in advance.

Note:
  • The new URL is http://moths.sleepy-lizard.net
  • You may not be able to access the site until the DNS propagates. (If it doesn't work today it should work tomorrow)








5 comments:

  1. A great labour of love. Link works fine. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent news!

    Mosura, your site has helped me heaps and for a while there, I thought we'd lost it! :-(

    The link worked for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tony - and glad to here it was working so quickly. It sometime takes a while for a new domain to propagate.

    Thanks JL - Always glad to here that people have found it useful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good on you mate, I'll be using it over the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Duncan - Looking forward to seeing some moths posts. I hope that knee is not too painful. Get well!

    ReplyDelete